Book your room at Astoria Garden Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Rome townhouse with Internet access
Near Termini Station
This smoke-free hotel is 500 metres from Rome's Termini Station, 4 blocks from Castro Pretorio's ancient walls and National Library, and 2 kilometres from the Colosseum and Forum.
This 18-century hotel's secluded courtyard garden is filled with Mediterranean plants, orange trees, and banana palms; the breakfast room hosts a complimentary morning buffet.
Astoria Garden Hotel's 34 air-conditioned guestrooms have satellite TV, chestnut furnishings, and bathrooms with showers or tubs, heated towel rails, and shaving outlets.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Astoria Garden HotelVia Vittorio Bachelet 8-10 Termi Station Rome RM 00185
The smoke-free Astoria Garden Hotel offers a secluded courtyard garden filled with orange trees, banana palms, and other Mediterranean plants.
A lounge is open from early morning until late evening, and a breakfast room can accommodate 22 people. Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour information and assist with a safe-deposit box.
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 34
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (EUR 5 per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (EUR 5 per 24 hours surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room (capacity 22) located on the ground floor.
Bar/lounge - Conservatory-style lounge on ground floor. Six wooden tables. French windows face garden. Alcoholic drinks, tea, and coffee served. Open from early morning until late evening.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
- Astoria Garden
- Astoria Garden Hotel
- Astoria Garden Hotel Rome
- Astoria Garden Rome
- Garden Astoria
- Hotel Astoria Garden
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.