- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano
- 10 min walk
- Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
- 11 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Radici - pizzicheria salentina
- 1 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Rome's San Giovanni neighborhood, In the Center Guesthouse is in the city center and connected to the convention center. Roman Forum and Borghese Gallery are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Via del Corso and Via Veneto. Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps are not to be missed. Our guests love the bed & breakfast's convenience to public transportation: Manzoni - Museo della Liberazione Station is 3 minutes by foot and Vittorio Emanuele Station is 5 minutes.Visit our Rome travel guide
- Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano - 10 min walk
- Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore - 11 min walk
- Colosseum - 15 min walk
- Roman Forum - 17 min walk
- Via Nazionale - 19 min walk
- Manzoni - Museo della Liberazione Station - 3 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 17 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 33 min drive
- Ciamei - 1 min walk
- Radici - pizzicheria salentina - 1 min walk
- Roma Antica - 1 min walk
- Da Danilo - 1 min walk
- Pizza al taglio - 1 min walk
About this property
In the Center Guesthouse
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- This property’s guestrooms are located on the 3rd floor and elevators (lifts) are not available. Luggage assistance is available for a fee. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 10 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Center You Too
- Center You Too B&B
- Center You Too B&B Rome
- Center You Too Rome
- B&B Center You Too Rome
- B&B Center You Too
- In the Center You Too
- In the Center Guesthouse Rome
- In the Center Guesthouse Bed & breakfast
- In the Center Guesthouse Bed & breakfast Rome
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Convenient for city centre.
The place was very nice, the man that met us was very pleasant........however...... Every day it seemed we owed more money for one thing and another, so the €218 room i booked ended up costing that + £50 for a guest that supposedly hadnt been booked in so needed to pay breakfast ( although we only ate 3 breakfasts and the voucher entitled us to a €6 meal) + the next day met at our door with a demand for another €216 for the room as it was under paid + on our last day our children were run after up the street saying we owed €200 for a blockage in the sewerage system, apparently it was blocked with make up wipes ( odd as i dont wear makeup!!!) and the cost was to unblock the system, but if it had been fixed at the cost of €200 why were we then not allowed to use rhe bathroom. I didnt complain at the time as it was the only holiday we have managed with the kids ( now aged 21 &18) and i didnt want to spoil any memories. Also on arrival we were given the wrong rooms, making the kids share a double bed with en-suite and myself and husband use communal bathroom, we used our common sense and swapped, then to be asked why we had swapped, I explained the kids didnt fancy sharing a bed!!!