Get an overview of this hotel3-star Rome hotel in Flaminio, near MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century
Located in Flaminio, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Auditorium Parco della Musica, MAXXI - National Museum of the 21st Century, and National Gallery of Modern Art. Olympic Stadium and Villa Borghese are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a rooftop terrace, self parking, and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and multilingual staff.
All 52 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars (stocked with some free items), and LCD TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find room service, rainfall showerheads, and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Best Western Hotel Astrid
Best Western Hotel Astrid features a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Rome hotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2012.
Best Western Hotel Astrid has designated areas for smoking.
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1920
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 1 for adults and EUR 1 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Best Western Astrid
- Best Western Astrid Rome
- Best Western Hotel Astrid
- Best Western Hotel Astrid Rome
- Astrid Roma Rome
- Hotel Astrid Roma
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.