Get an overview of this hotel3-star Rome hotel in Appio Latino, near Baths of Caracalla
Popular property highlights
Located in Appio Latino, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Porta Portese and Baths of Caracalla. Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Colosseum are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business center, and coffee/tea in a common area. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 55 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free local calls, and hair dryers.
- Good location
- Proximity to public transit
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Best Western Hotel Piccadilly
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1957
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Digital TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 45.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 2 per person (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.00 per night
- Best Western Hotel Piccadilly
- Best Western Hotel Piccadilly Rome
- Best Western Piccadilly
- Best Western Piccadilly Rome
- Hotel Piccadilly Rome
- Piccadilly Hotel Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.