Get an overview of this hotelRome townhouse accommodation in Esquilino, walk to Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
Popular property highlights
Located in Esquilino, this townhouse accommodation is within a 10-minute walk of Porta Magica and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore. Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Colosseum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Coffee/tea in a common area, express check-in, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this smoke-free townhouse accommodation. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 5 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Free local calls, free bottled water, and ceiling fans are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Carlo Alberto House
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Rome townhouse accommodation also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in a common area. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2012.
Carlo Alberto House is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1800
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Town House Policies
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 5 per day
- In-room safe fee: EUR 5.00 per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Alberto House
- Carlo Alberto House
- Carlo Alberto House Condo
- Carlo Alberto House Condo Rome
- Carlo Alberto House Rome
- Carlo Alberto House b&b
- Carlo Alberto House Hotel Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.