Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFormer Rome palazzo close to Trevi Fountain
Popular property highlights
Near Spanish Steps
Located in the historical center of Rome and facing onto a quiet, narrow street, the Dei Borgognoni Hotel is between the Spanish Steps (200 meters away) and the Trevi Fountain 150 meters away).
During the summer months, guests can relax in the wrought-iron gazebo flanked by the garden courtyard's blossoms; complimentary bicycles are available to borrow onsite.
Courtyard or street views
Guestrooms of Dei Borgognoni Hotel have street or courtyard views and include fabric-covered walls and ivory-colored furniture; all have free WiFi and air conditioning.
Dei Borgognoni Hotel
Dei Borgognoni Hotel provides a 24-hour business center and technology support staff, library, and 861 square feet (80 square meters) of meeting space. Additional services include computer and cell phone rentals.
A train station pick-up (surcharge) is available on request. Additional amenities include concierge services and babysitting/child care. Parking is available for a surcharge with limited availability.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 80
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 861
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Caffetteria Borgognoni - Bistro open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; features a bar.
American Bar - Lounge with lacquered maroon bar and red-leather stools and couch. Adjoining dining room with parquet floor, softly lit white cove ceiling, and picture window looking into garden. Open early morning to late night for drinks and light meals.
Porto di Ripetta
Room service can be ordered for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night snacks.
Nearby Things to Do
A sports center in Villa Borghese park 600 meters from Dei Borgognoni Hotel sells day passes. The center includes squash courts, fitness equipment, exercise classes, and a swimming pool. Villa Borghese park also contains tennis courts and an 8-kilometer jogging path. Runners also use sidewalks alongside the Tiber 700 meters from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 8 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 30 per 24 hours
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 150
- Borgognoni Hotel
- Dei Borgognoni
- Dei Borgognoni Hotel
- Dei Borgognoni Hotel Rome
- Dei Borgognoni Rome
- Hotel Borgognoni
- Borgognoni Hotel Rome
- Borgognoni Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.