Get an overview of this hotel3-star Rome hotel in Nomentano, near Borghese Gallery
Located in Nomentano, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Porta Pia and Borghese Gallery. Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Villa Borghese are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this hotel has a coffee shop/café and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a meeting room, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 52 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and satellite TV. Room service, premium bedding, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Apogia LLoyd Rome
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Rome hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Coffee shop or café
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of floors - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- 1 per room (up to 3 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per room
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Hotel Lloyd
- Hotel Lloyd Rome
- Lloyd Hotel
- Lloyd Rome
- Lloyd Hotel Rome
- Hotel Apogia LLoyd Rome
- Hotel Apogia LLoyd
- Apogia LLoyd Rome
- Apogia LLoyd
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.