Get an overview of this hotel3-star Rome hotel in Monti, walk to Roman Forum
Popular property highlights
Located in Monti, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Palazzo Valentini, Roman Forum, and Piazza Venezia. Vittorio Emanuele Monument and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a bar/lounge, a 24-hour front desk, and express check-in. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include express check-out and free newspapers.
All 25 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include Frette Italian sheets, free newspapers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Apollo features complimentary newspapers in the lobby, express check-in, and express check-out. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Frette Italian sheets
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 23.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 23.0 per day
- Apollo Hotel
- Apollo Rome
- Hotel Apollo
- Hotel Apollo Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.