Get an overview of this hotelHistoric hotel close to Rome's Piazza della Repubblica
Popular property highlights
By Via Nazionale
Grandiose 19th-century property overlooking Rome's central Via Nazionale, just steps from the Piazza della Repubblica, and 1 kilometer from the Trevi fountain and Spanish Steps.
Rooftop Restaurant, Spa
The hotel's rooftop bar & restaurant with terrace overlooks Rome’s city center and offers refined Italian cuisine in a relaxing atmosphere. The Artemís Spa & Fitness Center (surcharges) features massages, beauty treatments, steam room, spa tub, fitness center, and sauna.
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature marble bathrooms, soundproof windows, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
The reception rooms showcase the Hotel Artemide's original Art Nouveau details. Guests can unwind with a drink on the rooftop terrace with city views, or beneath the famous glass dome of the hotel lobby. The hotel lounge offers guests complimentary use of a personal computer with high-speed Internet access.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk provides concierge services to help book theater and concert tickets, make reservations for restaurants, stamp and post mail, and exchange currency. WiFi is complimentary. The Artemís Spa & Fitness Center (surcharges) is open daily and features a sauna, a steam bath, and a spa tub; treatments and packages (surcharges) are also available and may be booked in advanced. The fitness center is available 24/7 on request. A breakfast buffet is also available. Transfers are available to/from the ferry terminal, cruise ship terminal, and airport (surcharges).
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1877
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 91
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking reservations required
- Memory foam mattress
- Turndown service
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pillow menu
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests of the Hotel Artemide enjoy a breakfast buffet each morning.
Ambrosia Restaurant&Bar – Reservation is required. Open for lunch and dinner and serving international cuisine in a relaxed setting, opening out onto a terrace with an unforgettable view of Rome skyline.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Artemide Hotel
- Artemide Hotel Rome
- Artemide Rome
- Hotel Artemide
- Hotel Artemide Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.