Get an overview of this hotelRome townhouse-style hotel on bustling Via Cavour
Near Termini Station
This seven-story Rome hotel is set on Via Cavour in the Esquiline district, 500 meters (a quarter-mile) from Termini Station, and less than 2 km (1 mi) from Capitoline Hill. Also nearby are the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast each morning in the rooftop breakfast room with adjacent terrace, and a ground-floor bar serving coffee, tea, and cocktails.
The 30 air-conditioned guestrooms of Hotel Borromeo have parquet flooring, minibars, complimentary wireless Internet access, in-room safes, and bathrooms with heated towel rails, bidets, scales, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Borromeo has a rooftop breakfast room that accommodates 30. Adjacent to the breakfast room is an open terrace with garden-style furniture. Other amenities include a bar, concierge services, and laundry facilities. A safe-deposit box is available at reception. An airport pick-up service from Fiumicino or Ciampino is available for a surcharge.
Parking is available nearby.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 2 per hour )
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Memory foam mattress
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Complimentary breakfast - Continental buffet breakfast is served daily.
Bar/lounge - Ground-floor bar/lounge with sofas and yellow marble-topped bar. Coffee, tea, and alcoholic beverages served. Satellite TV. Open morning until late evening.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Scoglio di Friseo
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Borromeo Hotel
- Hotel Borromeo
- Hotel Borromeo Rome
- Borromeo Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.