Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRome townhouse-style hotel close to the Colosseum
Popular property highlights
Near Roman Forum
Surrounded by artisans' workshops and antique shops in the up-and-coming Monti district of Rome, this townhouse hotel is 500 meters from the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
The hotel is in an updated historical building with all modern comforts; the lobby's artwork evokes imperial Rome, and there is a bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The 31 air-conditioned guestrooms of Duca D Alba Hotel have built-in desks, antique stools or chairs and matching wardrobes, minibars, and flatscreen satellite television.
Hotel Duca d'Alba
The Duca D Alba Hotel serves a buffet breakfast daily in the breakfast room and has a bar onsite. Other amenities include concierge services and currency exchange. The front desk is attended 24 hours daily. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout, and parking is available nearby.
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation
- Year Built 1900
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
The hotel provides a buffet breakfast each morning (surcharge).
Bar - Dark-green marble bar with sofas. Decor includes yellow-and-green color schemes; prints of ancient Rome. Coffee, tea, and alcoholic drinks served. Open from morning to late-evening.
Breakfast room - Adjacent to bar. Oak- and-tan leather chairs. Yellow- and-green color scheme. Glass-topped monogrammed tables.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
- Duca D'Alba
- Duca D'Alba Hotel
- Duca D'Alba Rome
- Hotel D'Alba
- Hotel Duca
- Hotel Duca D'Alba
- Hotel Duca D'Alba Rome
- Duca d Alba Hotel
- Hotel Duca d Alba
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.