Great location; that's about it!
Posted Jun 29, 2013
- Great location and close to the Termini train station. Made getting around easy and convenient.
- Bed was comfy and firm to my liking.
- Wi-Fi in the room.
- Breakfast: Not great variety, but enough to start off the day. Included cereal, toast, some sweet bakeries, boiled eggs, coffee, tea, and weird grapefruit juice (don't drink!).
- No A/C. Was really hot and stuff in the summer. Couldn't open the window as it faces the street (too noisy).
- Room was stuffy and dirt.
- Bathroom had mold and dirt around shower and sink (look at photos).
- Fan provided is old, dirty, and very dusty.
- Fridge worked, but if turned too high, then it's really loud.