Get an overview of this hotelRome hotel in Monti, walk to Roman Forum
Located in Monti, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Roman Forum, Colosseum, and Trajan's Market. Arch of Constantine and Capitoline Museum are also within 15 minutes.
Tour/ticket assistance and free breakfast are available at this hotel.
All 10 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free breakfast
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Airport transportation
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Ferraro Rome
- Hotel Ferraro
- Hotel Ferraro Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.