Get an overview of this hotelRome townhouse accommodation in Esquilino, near Roman Forum
Located in Esquilino, this townhouse accommodation is within a 15-minute walk of Planeta and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore. Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with dry cleaning, this townhouse accommodation has limo/town car service and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include multilingual staff and free breakfast.
All 27 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests will also find TVs, ceiling fans, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Rome townhouse accommodation also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Ceiling fan
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Filippo Rome
- Hotel Filippo
- Hotel Filippo Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.