Like a fish description on a menu
Posted May 29, 2016
- About 1.5 miles from major attractions.
- Huge clunky room keys and a grumpy staff
- Room was decent sized.
- pillows were ok but the bed was a rock. I had to sleep laying on 6 pillows to prevent back pains (6 foot 195 pounds)
- AC was broken and the road outside was incredibly noisy (cars honking, motorcycles, bums arguing, garbage trucks at 2am, construction)
- Continental breakfast is some pastries, ham, cheese and boiled eggs
- In-room wifi only worked on one item and was slow but good signal strength
- room had a safe and fridge which was nice.
- there was a small elevator for bags