Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Rome hotel in Nomentano, near Borghese Gallery
Located in Nomentano, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Santa Costanza and Villa Torlonia. University of Roma-La Sapienza and Baths of Diocletian are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a rooftop terrace, this hotel has self parking and concierge services. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 27 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Principe Torlonia
Each day guests can enjoy a complimentary manager's reception. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This romantic hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services, limo/town car service, and wedding services can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1913
- Free reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Bathtub or shower
- Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per day
- 1 per room (up to 6 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10 and EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Hotel Principe Torlonia
- Hotel Principe Torlonia Rome
- Principe Torlonia
- Principe Torlonia Rome
- Prime Hotel Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).