Get an overview of this hotelRome luxury hotel near Piazza Navona
Popular property highlights
By Piazza Navona
Just off the bustling Piazza Navona, this ivy-clad Rome hotel is 500 meters from the Pantheon, and less than 2 kilometers from the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain.
A rooftop terrace offers panoramic views, the lobby of Hotel Raphaël-Relais & Châteaux displays precious ceramics by Picasso and Miró, and the smart restaurant serves Italian/French cuisine.
Each of the 51 high-ceilinged rooms recalls old-fashioned taste and harmonies. The 2 Executive floors have an essential style with warm oak and the elegance of marble.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hotel Raphaël-Relais & Châteaux
A 3-tiered terrace level with nearby church domes offers panoramic views of St Peter's, Castel Sant'Angelo, and Piazza Venezia. Lunch and dinner are served here in summer.
The hotel's conference room has grey stone columns and parquet flooring. It seats 40 in a classroom setting. Just outside the conference room is a leather-topped desk where guests can use the laptop for free wired Internet access. Make use of the fitness center 24 hours a day. Free WiFi is also available for guests throughout the hotel. Concierge services are available.
- Express check-in
- Babysitting or childcare
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 51
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Electric kettle
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Mater Terrae - Restaurant serving vegetarian cuisine.
Relais Picasso Restaurant - Located on the ground floor of the hotel, this upmarket restaurant serves Mediterranean/international cuisine to a capacity of 40 diners on glass-topped antique tables and 19th-century, maroon silk-upholstered chairs. The specialty is Sea Amatriciana spaghetti. Complimentary breakfast is served every morning.
The Bar - Situated between the lobby and Picasso Restaurant, The Bar features a special fruit cocktail each month with the fruit of the moment displayed on antique tables. A grand piano offers nightly live music. Snacks, teas, coffees, and alcoholic drinks are served until late.
Terrace and Roof Garden Bramante - Overlooks the city and offers restaurant and bar service for lunch and dinner during spring and summer months.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 30.00 per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Hotel Raphaël-Relais & Châteaux
- Hotel Raphaël-Relais & Châteaux Rome
- Raphaël-Relais Châteaux
- Raphaël-Relais Châteaux Rome
- Hotel Raphaël-Relais Châteaux Rome
- Hotel Raphaël-Relais Châteaux
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Relais & Chateaux.