Posted Mar 26, 2017
There were no hot water for the shower, the phone did not work so couldnt call reception and had to go down to complain
- The room was so small that getting up and around meant bumping into furniture. Bathroom experience was also uncomfortable.
- There was no control of ac temp, centralized and blew hot air and room was stuffy, only option was to open window and couldnt sleep from traffic and street noise
- hidden charge of 6Euro per person on exit was paid
- no coffeee or tea in room only water and needed to pay if more was needed
- breakfast was good with ample selection for a continental breakfast and food was fresh
- location was good near train station and 20 minutes to coliseum but not near any supermarkets