Get an overview of this hotelBeaux Arts Rome bed & breakfast in Rome Historic Centre, near St. Peter's Basilica
Located in Rome Historic Centre, this bed & breakfast is within a 10-minute walk of Piazza del Popolo and Piazza di Spagna. Villa Borghese is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) away.
Self parking, concierge services, and dry cleaning are available at this smoke-free bed & breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff.
All 5 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and TVs. Room service, rainfall showerheads, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
La Maison del Corso
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
La Maison del Corso features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. This Beaux Arts bed & breakfast also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and an elevator (lift). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
La Maison del Corso is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Year Built 2012
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Number of floors - 2
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.00 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 45 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 45 per night
- Late check-in fee (amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per stay
Bed & Breakfast Name
- La Maison del Corso
- La Maison del Corso B&B
- La Maison del Corso B&B Rome
- La Maison del Corso Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Alcohol is not served at this property. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).