Excellent location when visiting Rome. Staff was extremely friendly, efficient, and helpful in arranging transportation needs . Accommodations were excellent. We would recommend Navona Central Suites to anyone visiting Rome.
- Piazza Navona
- 4 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Achilli Enoteca al Parlamento
- 2 min walk
- Osteria da mario
- 3 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Piazza Navona - 4 min walk
- Pantheon - 5 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 10 min walk
- Campo de' Fiori - 11 min walk
- Castel Sant'Angelo - 11 min walk
- Spagna Station - 11 min walk
- Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station - 16 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Achilli Enoteca al Parlamento — 2 min walk
- Osteria da mario — 3 min walk
- Poldo e Gianna Osteria — 3 min walk
- Il Convivio Troiani — 4 min walk
- Romoli Bar — 4 min walk
About this property
Navona Central Suites
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Navona Center Suites House
- Navona Center Suites
- Navona Center Suites Condo
- Navona Central Suites Rome
- Navona Central Suites TownHouse
- Navona Central Suites TownHouse Rome
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Self parking: EUR 30 per night
- Roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) from 5:30 AM - midnight
- Airport shuttle on request
Food and drink
- Local cuisine breakfast available for a fee daily 8:30 AM–10:30 AM: EUR 10 per person
- Room service available
- DVD player
- ATM/banking services
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Egyptian cotton sheets
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- DVD player
- First-run movies
- Satellite channels
Food and drink
- Espresso maker
- Free bottled water
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Nice large room for 3 people. Great location with good restaurants within walking distance. Close to many Rome attractions. Not a conventional hotel, but a great option in a unique building and setting. I would stay again on my next visit to Rome.