Get an overview of this hotel3-star Rome hotel in Ostia with full-service spa
Located in Ostia, this spa hotel is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) from Mediterranea and within 12 mi (20 km) of Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls and Museum of Roman Civilization. Euroma 2 and Euroma2 are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 80 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find room service and free local calls.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ostia Antica Park Hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Ostia Antica Park Hotel features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1830 square feet (170 square meters) include a conference center. This Rome hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and spa services. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 2.00 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ostia Antica Park Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Television in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Health club
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms 4
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1830
- Conference space size (meters) - 170
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Pool umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference center
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
LA LOCANDA DEL PAPERO - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Otium Spa has 2 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include sports massages, massages, facials, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open select days. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per day.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per room (one way)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- A facilities fee includes use of:
- Antica Park
- Antica Park Hotel
- Ostia Antica Park
- Ostia Antica Park Hotel
- Ostia Antica Park Hotel & Spa Italy - Rome
- Ostia Antica Park Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 October to 30 April.