Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel5-star family-friendly hotel, walk to Villa Borghese
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Rome hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Villa Borghese, Bioparco di Roma, and Borghese Gallery. Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a full-service spa, this hotel has a restaurant and an indoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge.
All 179 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, room service, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA
In addition to a full-service spa, Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & SPA features an indoor pool and an outdoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 18
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 179
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room massage available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Paulina Borghese - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Prince has 12 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Guests under 4 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 4
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 for adults and EUR 35 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 88 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 25 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Grand Hotel Parco
- Hotel Parco
- Parco dei Principi Grand
- Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel
- Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel Rome
- Parco dei Principi Grand Rome
- Parco Hotel
- Parco Principi
- Principi Hotel
- Grand Parco Dei Principi
- Parco Principi Grand Hotel Rome
- Parco Principi Grand Hotel
- Parco Principi Grand Rome
- Parco Principi Grand
- Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel SPA
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The seasonal pool will be open from May to September. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.