Get an overview of this hotelRome bed & breakfast in Vatican, walk to Vatican Museums
Located in Vatican, this bed & breakfast is within a 15-minute walk of Vatican Museums, St. Peter's Basilica, and Castel Sant'Angelo. Sistine Chapel and Piazza Navona are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features tour/ticket assistance and free WiFi in public areas.
All 4 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Comforts include premium bedding and down comforters, and guests will also find conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Quo Vadis Roma 2Via Germanico 12 Rome RM 00192
Quo Vadis Roma 2 features tour/ticket assistance and an elevator (lift). High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2012.
Quo Vadis Roma 2 is a smoke-free property.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium bedding
- Free bottled water
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Check-in time starts at 9:30 AM
Check-in time ends at 1:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
Debit cards not accepted
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 25 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 8 years old)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Quo Vadis Roma
- Quo Vadis Roma 2
- Quo Vadis Roma 2 B&B
- Quo Vadis Roma 2 B&B Rome
- Quo Vadis Roma 2 Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.