Get an overview of this hotelRome apartment in Monti, walk to Roman Forum
Popular property highlights
Located in Monti, this apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Roman Forum and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore. Colosseum and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma are also within 15 minutes.
This apartment features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and free WiFi in public areas.
The apartment features free WiFi and a kitchenette with a refrigerator, a stovetop, and a microwave. Added amenities include a sofa bed, satellite TV, and a coffee/tea maker.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Rome Accomodation - Fori Imperiali
This apartment features tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 1
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Sofa bed size
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 52 per vehicle (one way)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in between 10 PM and 1 PM
- Holidays Fori Imperiali
- Holidays Fori Imperiali Apartment
- Rome Holidays Fori Imperiali Apartment
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.