Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Rome hotel in Rome Historic Centre, near Roman Forum
Located in the center of Rome, this family-friendly hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Planeta and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore and Borghese Gallery are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace, and dry cleaning are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and limo/town car service are onsite.
All 24 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find room service and free newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Royal Court Hotel
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This family-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Free reception
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 5 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Court Royal Hotel
- Hotel Royal Court
- Royal Court Hotel Rome
- Royal Court Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.