Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Rome hotel in Rione XVIII Castro Pretorio, near Colosseum
Popular property highlights
Located in Rione XVIII Castro Pretorio, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Baths of Diocletian, Colosseum, and Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace, and dry cleaning are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and limo/town car service are onsite.
All 24 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find room service and free newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Royal Court Hotel
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This romantic hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Express check-in
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 5 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25-30 per 24 hours
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Court Royal Hotel
- Hotel Royal Court
- Royal Court Hotel Rome
- Royal Court Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.