Get an overview of this hotelFive-star Luxury Art Boutique Hotel in the heart of Rome
Popular property highlights
Heart of Rome
THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma, a proud member of the LVX Collection of Preferred Hotels and Resorts, is located in the heart of one of the most historic districts of the capital, just short walking distance from Piazza del Popolo, Via del Corso, Via del Babuino, and the Spanish Steps.
If you want to work out, THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma offers a wide choice of machines at the 4th floor fitness area.
Comfort and free WiFi
The suites are completely soundproofed to ensure a quiet stay in Rome's historic city center. With permanent and temporary exhibitions from various artists, each suite becomes a private art gallery. Free WiFi is provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma
The need to create a new concept of hospitality sets the essential pillar of THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma’s philosophy: to offer guests the opportunity to enjoy a new cultural, gastronomic and sensory experience, in full respect of tradition and innovation. The main key to interpret the soul of our hotel is Art. It pervades all its public areas and rooms, blending with the idea of hospitality itself. This is an effect that guests will sense from the moment they check-in directly in the room itself, or while savoring a drink at the lobby bar or terrace, surrounded by artworks. As it fits to the most exclusive hospitality service, multilingual staff is on call, 24 hours a day, always on hand for any necessity or request, artworks purchase included.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 6
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Year Built 1875
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Discover the smallest and the most beautiful areas in the center of Rome with the Eco-friendly electric cars Birò. THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma’s staff is on hand to schedule your tour and suggest you the best places to visit. (half/full day surcharged rental)
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 77.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Up to 6 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 45 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 77.00 per night
- First Luxury Art Hotel Roma Preferred Boutique Hotel
- First Luxury Art Hotel Roma Preferred Boutique Hotel Rome
- First Luxury Art Roma Preferred Boutique
- First Luxury Art Roma Preferred Boutique Rome
- FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma Rome
- FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma
- FIRST Luxury Art Roma Rome
- FIRST Luxury Art Roma
- The First Luxury Art Hotel Roma Preferred Boutique Hotel
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- THE FIRST Luxury Art Hotel Roma is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.