Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Rome townhouse accommodation in Monti, walk to Via Nazionale
Located in Monti, this family-friendly Rome townhouse accommodation is within a 5-minute walk of Via Nazionale and Roman Forum. Via del Corso and Piazza Venezia are also within 10 minutes. Cavour Station is 7 minutes by foot and Colosseo Station is 8 minutes.
This smoke-free townhouse accommodation features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 17 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Inn at the Roman Forum
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
The townhouse accommodation offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury townhouse accommodation also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
The Inn at the Roman Forum is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
Town House Policies
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100.0 per night.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 33 lbs)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Pets allowed (no fees)
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 4 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 0 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per night
- Inn Roman Forum
- At The Roman Forum Hotel
- Inn Roman Forum Rome
- Hotel At The Roman Forum
- Inn At The Roman Forum Hotel Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.