Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Rome townhouse accommodation in Monti, walk to Roman Forum
Popular property highlights
Located in Monti, this luxury townhouse accommodation is within a 5-minute walk of Imperial Fora and Roman Forum. Piazza Venezia and Vittorio Emanuele Monument are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free townhouse accommodation features a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, a complimentary children's club, and a children's club.
All 17 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.
The Inn at the Roman Forum
Town House Amenities
Town House Amenities
The townhouse accommodation offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This townhouse accommodation offers access to a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. This luxury townhouse accommodation also offers a rooftop terrace, a complimentary children's club, and tour/ticket assistance.
The Inn at the Roman Forum is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Children's club
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Children's club (free)
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered. An additional buffet breakfast is served daily (subject to charges).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Town House Policies
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100.0 per night.
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per night
- Inn Roman Forum
- At The Roman Forum Hotel
- Inn Roman Forum Rome
- Hotel At The Roman Forum
- Inn At The Roman Forum Hotel Rome
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.