Great location, but lacks much else
Posted Jun 24, 2015
- Location was great as it's right next door to the Trevi Fountain, which was closed due to restoration. It's next to numerous restaurants and not too far from city center, a 5 min walk or so.
- Room was small and very awkward.
- Drainage in the shower was poor, and you ended up standing in a pool of water. Also, nowhere to put your toiletries in the shower, so had to hold in hand or on the floor of the shower.
- Also, no elevator, and due to numerous stairs was hard to haul luggage up and down.
- Not much for breakfast either, mostly bread and pastries, without much else. The only fruit were some old oranges and old apples.