Top Hotels Near Roquetas de Mar Aquarium in Roquetas de Mar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Roquetas de Mar Aquarium
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 17, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2019
Reviewed on Mar 25, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 6, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2019
Roquetas de Mar Aquarium Hotel Guide
Have an excellent time admiring the animals at Roquetas de Mar Aquarium.
It resides in Roquetas de Mar, 260 miles from Madrid.
If you're traveling on a shoestring, you'll find some acceptable hotel options in the vicinity. The Pierre & Vacances Apartamentos Roquetas de mar and the Apartamentos Fenix Beach are a few establishments you'll want to consider.
If you’re the type of person who can't do without small indulgences like decadent bed linens and classy decor, consider staying at one of the nearby deluxe hotels. Both the Evenia Zoraida Park and the Evenia Zoraida Garden will provide you with a stay to remember.
In need of a coffee or a sweet treat to keep your energy levels up? Cafe gaudi is a great place to pick up a snack and a drink within close reach of Roquetas de Mar Aquarium. Travelers searching for a more nourishing dining experience can devour a meal at Cafe Bar Restaurante Franelia, a dining spot that's also not far away. Finally, head to Casa Baqoa and get a beer or two.
Other Places to Visit near Roquetas de Mar AquariumBefore your trip ends, check out some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Roquetas de Mar Aquarium:
- Do you want exhilarating fun the entire family can enjoy? Grab your swimsuits and escape to Mario Park, where the whole family will have a blast.
- Teatro Auditorio Roquetas de Mar is a great place to catch a theater production.
- For many travelers, a vacation isn't a vacation without a visit to the mall. Drop in to Gran Plaza Mall where you can devote a day to checking out its large selection of retailers and places to eat.
- Port of Aguadulce plays an important part in this area's shipping history.
- The kids can blow off some steam at Castor Park. They will be sure to have a restful night's sleep after an afternoon spent swinging and sliding on the equipment and inventing games with the local children.