Visiting Rosario Islands
Visitors are sure to enjoy all Rosario Islands has to offer including its snorkeling. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its aquarium. A top sight in the area is San Fernando Fort.
- You'll find 608 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cartagena
- The closest major airport is in Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosario Islands
A couple of favorite places to visit are Rosario Islands Oceanarium and Isla Grande Beach. Additionally, you'll find San Fernando Fort in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Rosario Islands. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Coralina Island - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Hotel San Pedro de Majagua - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a beach bar.
- Hotel Cocoliso Island Resort - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and 2 restaurants, along with a private balcony.
Dressing for Rosario Islands
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 77°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 74°F
- About 2.83 inches of rain falls on Rosario Islands each year
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 73°F