Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
For a small community Motel 6 is surprisingly up to snuff! We were disappointed the motel no longer serves breakfast after having chosen to stay there over Best Western because Expedia's site said Motel 6 did include breakfast in its price.
Looks like hotel had been newly remodeled was nice, clean and comfortable. Would have been nice to have a closet to hang clothes. We didn't need it but would have if staying longer. Nice to have a fridge and micowave.
We stayed at Lemolo Lake whilst on a road trip. It was the nearest accommodation we could get to Crater Lake. For those wanting a room by a lake it was a great location. Our cabin was basic and sufficient. It was the last week of the season and the store had next to no provisions to buy for dinner ...
One weekend, my wife and I stayed there and it was pretty great. Except for getting into the pool building. Once we got in it was excellent. The following week, we stayed again. This time the lock was fixed, but the pool was dirty and when we checked the water, it was cold so we didn't swim.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Roseburg hotel! Finding the best home away from home during your Willamette Valley escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Roseburg. When you see the number of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some Roseburg hotels even let youbring multiple pets along for your trip.
- Willamette Valley is not just pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book a place to stay where you and your pets can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Roseburg has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have the time of their lives on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Willamette Valley has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Roseburg is popular among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with four-legged friends continue to visit the region to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?