Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Roseburg, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its safari tours. Top sights in the city include Crater Lake National Park, Wildlife Safari, and Umpqua National Forest.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Roseburg
- The closest major airport is in North Bend, OR (OTH-Southwest Oregon Regional), 47.5 mi (76.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Roseburg
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and these places to visit: Crater Lake National Park, Umpqua National Forest, and Rogue River. Going on safari is one of the top activities, while Melrose Vineyards, HillCrest Winery and Distillery, and Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wildlife Safari and Toketee Falls.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Roseburg. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Roseburg - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Hartford Lodge - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Canyonville - This 2.5-star hotel features a casino, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Roseburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 33.70 inches of rain falls on Roseburg each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 36°F