Just don't do it.
Posted Aug 9, 2016
I don't even know where to start. I booked this last minute to try to save some money and it was a huge mistake. The lock on the door was impossible. Impossible to open from outside. Impossible to lock from the inside once you were finally in. Definitely not secure. The room smelled horrible moldy and musty. The wall of mirrors looked like someone took a dirty towel and just smeared it everywhere, it was disgusting. The AC was basically falling off the wall, and could never fully cool off the room. There was a bug on the night stand, that I killed, there was a bug crawling on the wall behind the picture frame, I was too scared to see what else was behind it. There was a cockroach outside, outside is better then inside but makes me think they are around. Every single towel had stains on them, they were nasty looking. The water took like 10 minutes to get hot. There was no TV remote. The carpet looked like it hadn't been vacuumed in a while.
I could go on but I'm not going to. This place needs new everything and a better cleaning staff.