Visitors to Rosport are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Vianden Castle.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Rosport
- The closest major airport is in Luxembourg (LUX-Findel), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rosport
Vianden Castle is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Museum of Prehistory and Abbey of Echternach in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Rosport, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 76 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hôtel Gruber is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from central Rosport. This 3-star hotel in Rosport features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- 1 Bedroom Accommodation in Rosport is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Rosport. This 4-star hotel in Luxembourg City features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Doubletree by Hilton Luxembourg is 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from the center of Rosport. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Luxembourg City can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Rosport
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Rosport is 25.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 33°F