- Spa Gouda
- 8 min walk
- Woonmall Alexandrium
- 15 min drive
- Castellum Theater
- 21 min drive
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Gouda, De Utrechtsche Dom is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. AyersRock and IJsselweide Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Woonmall Alexandrium and Binnenrotte Market Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at De Kuip Stadium or SilverDome. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Spa Gouda - 8 min walk
- Woonmall Alexandrium - 15 min drive
- Castellum Theater - 21 min drive
- Vogelpark Avifauna - 22 min drive
- Mill Network at Kinderdijk-Elshout - 29 min drive
- Gouda Station - 10 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 48 min drive
About this property
De Utrechtsche Dom
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM. <br />
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of EUR 0
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- De Utrechtsche Dom
- De Utrechtsche Dom Gouda
- Hotel De Utrechtsche Dom
- Hotel De Utrechtsche Dom Gouda
- Utrechtsche Dom Hotel Gouda
- Utrechtsche Dom Hotel
- Utrechtsche Dom Gouda
- Utrechtsche Dom
- De Utrechtsche Dom Hotel
- De Utrechtsche Dom Gouda
- De Utrechtsche Dom Hotel Gouda
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Cozy Gouda Hotel
This is a small, older hotel very conveniently located on side street near central Gouda. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast good and more than the usual continental. The rooms and bath are quite small and took some getting used to but then ok. Beds two singles pushed together. No soap, shampoo, in room. Can borrow dryer, iron. They do personal laundry for a reasonable price. Lovely, small garden available at back of hotel. Must be able to climb couple flights of stairs. All in all an enjoyable 8 night stay.