Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Rotterdam hotel in Noord, near De Koopgoot
Located in Noord, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Beach on the Maas, De Koopgoot, and Maritime Museum. Blijdorp Zoo and Boijmans Van Beuningen Museum are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 115 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include safes, desks, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hotel Rotterdam is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Open select days.
Maxibar - Onsite lobby lounge. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7.50 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- A 4.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.50 per night
- Hotel Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Hotel
- Best Western Rotterdam
- Westin Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Westin
We should mention
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.