Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Rotterdam hotel in Noord, near WORM
Popular property highlights
Located in Noord, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Old Luxor Theater, WORM, and De Koopgoot. Maritime Museum and Blijdorp Zoo are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A bar/lounge, coffee/tea in a common area, and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 115 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and TVs. Other amenities available to guests include safes, desks, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel Rotterdam features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hotel Rotterdam is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7.50 per night.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A 4.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.50 per night
- Hotel Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Hotel
- Best Western Rotterdam
- Westin Rotterdam
- Rotterdam Westin
We should mention
Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert