Visiting Rovinj Old Town
Visitors to Rovinj Old Town are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, cafés, and art. A top sight in the area is Aquacolors Porec.
- There are 217 hotels and other accommodations in Rovinj Old Town
- The closest major airport is in Pula (PUY), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rovinj Old Town
Cultural venues in the city include Batana House Ecomuseum, Rovinj Town Museum, and Chapel of the Lady of Health. The city is notable for landmarks like Carrera Street, Balbi's Arch, and Marsala Tita Square. Top activities include exploring the waterfront and biking, while Rovinj Harbour is one place to visit.
In Rovinj Old Town, you'll be able to select from 217 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Spirito Santo Palazzo Storico - This 4-star hotel features a winery, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and overall value.
- Hotel Adriatic, Rovinj - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Villa Tuttorotto - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Aquacolors Porec, located 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the city center.
Dressing for Rovinj Old Town
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Rovinj Old Town is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 36°F