Top Hotels Near Roxy Theatre West Hollywood in Los Angeles
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Roxy Theatre West Hollywood
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Roxy Theatre West Hollywood Hotel Guide
A visit to Roxy Theatre West Hollywood is sure to be an interesting experience.
Located in the well-known city of Los Angeles, it continues to host people from all over the world.
With an impressive 45 hotels within a radius of 2 miles of Roxy Theatre West Hollywood, you're certain to track down the ideal place for you. The Montage Beverly Hills is 2 miles away. If you prefer, the Beverly Wilshire - Beverly Hills, A Four Seasons Hotel and The Peninsula Beverly Hills are 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
Make your adventure easier on the wallet by staying at a local budget hotel. The San Vicente Bungalows is within walking distance. It's just 0.4 miles away.
Luxury and relaxation awaits at one of the several upmarket hotels located nearby. One of the local favorites is the Four Seasons Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, a walk of only 1 mile away. There is also the London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills. You'll easily find this spot just 0.1 miles away.
Approximately 0.1 miles from Roxy Theatre West Hollywood you will stumble upon Citrus On Sunset (9000 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood). This local spot is usually filled with guests who need a caffeine boost. When the sun starts setting, reminisce over the day's events with a hearty meal at Rainbow Bar & Grill (9015 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood).
Other Places to Visit near Roxy Theatre West HollywoodWhen you're in the area, you'll find out there's more than just Roxy Theatre West Hollywood to visit:
- Whiskey a Go Go is an influential venue in the dynamic music scene of this city and may just be the place to go on a weekend night.
- House at 9137 Cordell Drive allows amateur historians the opportunity to explore a residence of great significance.
- Experience firsthand the lively atmosphere and bag a bargain at MOCA Pacific Design Center, a renowned store in the local area.
- The people who live here generally reccommend strolling along Blue Jay Way, one of the more high-profile streets here.
- House at 1654 Doheny Drive is a pioneering display or architectural craftsmanship that should top the to-do list of all lovers of design.