Travelers to Rupia will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Girona Cathedral.
- There are 2541 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 15.1 mi (24.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rupia
Girona Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Castle of Pubol and MAC Ullastret in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Rupia, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 560 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Monterrey Roses by Pierre & Vacances is 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the center of Rupia. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Roses can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale.
- Hotel Eden Park is located 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from the heart of Rupia. This 4-star hotel in Riudellots de la Selva features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and proximity to the airport.
- Hotel Hostalillo Tamariu is 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from central Rupia. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Palafrugell can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Rupia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.63 inches of rain falls on Rupia each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F