Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
We spent mostly only late evening and night at the motel as we were visiting area sights. We were disappointed that the pool heater was broken during our stay of three nights as a swim would have been nice after a day of driving around the area. Breakfast was appreciated and there was plenty of variety ...
The place does do Welfare tenants, however they seem to put them in another section. As for the hotel, front desk staff, friendly, helpful and nice. Rooms are worn, tired and in need of upgrade, so does the condition of the place. However, was clean, comfortable night's sleep and in a pinch to save, ...
Staff was great. Hotel is a bit run down but clean. Breakfast buffet is very good. Bed was too soft for me but otherwise very comfortable.
Went to attend World Cup races at Killington. Wanted a room that was clean warm and had hot and cold running water. No frills needed. We were very comfortable and got a good nights rest both nights. No need to spend $200+ for fancy. Very happy with our choice.
The dog toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Rutland hotel! Choosing the right place to stay during your Central Vermont- Killington vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Rutland. When you see the type of pet-friendly amenities available at many area hotels, which might include pet goodies and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Rutland hotels even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your stay.
- Central Vermont- Killington is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book a hotel where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet owners say Rutland has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have a total blast on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Central Vermont- Killington has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Rutland is popular among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 45% more sightseers have been soaking up the area's charms and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to see why it's so popular!?