Find Hotels Near S.S. City of Milwaukee, Ludington from $54
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to S.S. City of Milwaukee
Top Hotels Close to S.S. City of Milwaukee
Reviewed on Aug 26, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 23, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 9, 2020
S.S. City of Milwaukee Hotel Guide
So, you're making tracks to S.S. City of Milwaukee?
It resides 140 miles from the state capital, Lansing. A little bit of a journey, but definitely worth it!
Stay within 2 miles of S.S. City of Milwaukee, with at least 6 accommodation options to consider. Just 0.8 miles away is the Manistee Inn & Marina. The Super 8 Manistee and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manistee, 0.1 miles and 1 mile away, are also worth considering.
Save more than a few dollars by spending a couple of nights at a local budget hotel. The Riverside Motel and Marina Manistee is not only economical but a short 1 mile away.
Take a load off and spoil your taste buds at Iron Works Cafe, a well-known cafe close to S.S. City of Milwaukee. Wanting something a little more substantial? Mancino's Pizza & Grinders is a worthwhile dining spot in the area. Want to cap the night with a few beers? You won't have to look too far to come across Northside Bar.
Other Places to Visit near S.S. City of MilwaukeeYou need not venture very far from S.S. City of Milwaukee to find other things to do in this region:
- Learn about stories of the society from days gone by and delve into the intricate layers of this area's intriguing history during your time at Manistee County Historical Museum.
- Look through the stimulating line-up of upcoming exhibits, art courses and live music events at Ramsdell Theater.
- Be sure to arrange a memorable visit to discover the exhibits that are unveiled at WaterWorks Museum.
- A historic and significant landmark, Manistee North Pierhead Lighthouse has served as a bright beacon for a great many sailors over the years, and it's a fantastic place to snap some photos if you have the opportunity.
- Orchard Beach State Park is a lovely location to take a stroll through nature and rest.