Visitors to Saalbach-Hinterglemm are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, bars, and sporting events.
- There are 74 hotels and other accommodations in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
- The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 32.4 mi (52.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Schattberg X-Press Cable Car, Saalbach-Hinterglemm Ski Resort, and Kohlmaisgipfel Cable Car are favorite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Reiterkogel Cable Car to your agenda.
In Saalbach-Hinterglemm, you'll find 74 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Adler Resort - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and 2 restaurants. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities.
- Eva,VILLAGE - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Interstar - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, ski slopes, and 2 restaurants.
Dressing for Saalbach-Hinterglemm
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 48°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 1.02 inches of rain falls on Saalbach-Hinterglemm each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F