Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with 2 spa tubs and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Saarbruecken, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Ludwigskirche, Saarbruecken Castle, and Ludwigspark Stadion. Voelklingen Ironworks and Saarland Therme are also within 12 mi (20 km).
A restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a snack bar/deli, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are onsite.
All 139 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
TOP Hotel La Résidence
TOP Hotel La Résidence features 2 spa tubs, a health club, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2368 square feet (220 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can use the health club at a partner property. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Number of floors - 9
- Meeting rooms 5
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2368
- Conference space size (meters) - 220
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Year Built 1963
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Bonne Table - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the health club, fitness facility, or spa tub.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- TOP Hotel Résidence Saarbruecken
- TOP Résidence Saarbruecken
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.