Get an overview of this hotelMotel in Bay City with free breakfast and business center
Popular property highlights
Situated in Bay City, this motel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Ted Putz Nature Area, Bigelow Park, and Marshall M. Fredericks Sculpture Museum. Riverwalk Pier and Saginaw Valley State University are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Coffee/tea in a common area, a business center, and a meeting room are available at this smoke-free motel. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a computer station, and express check-in are onsite.
All 55 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find balconies or patios, pillowtop beds, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This motel offers access to a business center and a meeting room. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Event facilities measure 900 square feet (81 square meters). This business-friendly motel also offers a picnic area, coffee/tea in a common area, and express check-in. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Econo Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 81
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 900
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1965
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 15 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 25.00 per stay
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Econo Lodge Bay City
- Econo Lodge Motel Bay City
We should mention
Up to 5 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Alcohol is not served at this property.