Get an overview of this hotel3-star adventure hotel connected to the convention center in Chicoutimi
Located in Chicoutimi, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Place du Royaume, Saguenay River, and River Mill Park. Centre Georges-Vezina and University of Quebec in Chicoutimi are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 118 rooms feature comforts like Select Comfort beds and premium bedding, while conveniences include refrigerators and microwaves. Free WiFi and room service are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Centre de Congres & Hotel La Sagueneenne
In addition to an indoor pool, Centre de Congres & Hotel La Sagueneenne provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 58394 square feet (5425 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a vending machine, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Centre de Congres & Hotel La Sagueneenne is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Picnic area
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built - 1980
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 5425
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 58394
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Vending machine
- Spa tub 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Outdoor furniture
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Flat-panel TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:00 AM.
Le Tremblay - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling on site
- Golfing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 10 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakage deposit: CAD 200.00 per night
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 20 for adults, CAD 0 and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
- Centre Congres & Hotel Sagueneenne
- Centre Congres & Hotel Sagueneenne Chicoutimi
- Hotel Sagueneenne
- Centre Congres Hotel Sagueneenne Saguenay
- Centre Congres Hotel Sagueneenne
- Centre Congres Sagueneenne Saguenay
- Centre Congres Sagueneenne