Visiting Saint Andrew Parish
Visitors to Saint Andrew Parish are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Eglin Air Force Base, Destin Commons, and Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3101 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Destin, FL (DSI-Destin-Fort Walton Beach), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint Andrew Parish
Eglin Air Force Base, Destin Commons, and Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Silver Sands Premium Outlets and Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park.
As you plan your vacation to Saint Andrew Parish, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 2183 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from central Saint Andrew Parish. This 4-star condo resort in Miramar Beach features a marina, 4 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- Destin Inn and Suites is located 6.8 mi (10.9 km) from the heart of Saint Andrew Parish. This 2-star motel in Destin features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Destin is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the center of Saint Andrew Parish. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Destin can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Dressing for Saint Andrew Parish
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 37°F at night
- About 70.94 inches of rain falls on Saint Andrew Parish each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 39°F