See yourself ambling around the avenues of your upcoming day off, noticing the exquisite scenery or the monuments wherever you look. But Saint Anthony Falls is one feature you have been especially prepared for. For years, it's been on your to-do list, and right now is the time to mark it off.
Where Can I Stay Close to Saint Anthony Falls?
Hotels near Saint Anthony Falls
Traveling is sometimes exhausting! When you're pleading for a bit of the natural world, rejoice in the serenity at Saint Anthony Falls.
You can locate it in Minneapolis - St. Paul, a city that is frequented by travelers from all over the globe.
Accommodations close to Saint Anthony Falls are plentiful. 27 hotels are available within a radius of 2 miles. The Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis is just 1 mile away. Alternatively, the Residence Inn By Marriott Minneapolis Downtown and the Loews Minneapolis Hotel are 0.9 miles and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Tighten your belt and save a few dollars by staying a few nights at one of the nearby budget hotels. The Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown at The Depot by Marriott and the Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown are both popular choices. The first is 0.2 miles away, while the other is 0.8 miles.
If comfortable and stylish accommodation is a must have, there's a whole bunch of upmarket hotels here. Just two hotels that dominate when it comes to comfort and architectural design are the W Minneapolis - The Foshay and the Courtyard by Marriott Minneapolis Downtown, which sit only 0.9 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Saint Anthony Falls is close to some local spots where exhausted visitors can catch a break after a long day of tours. Find a cozy seat, get a coffee and fulfill your caffeine needs at Lunds & Byerlys Northeast Minneapolis. For a hearty meal, Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot is a restaurant that travelers often dine at. Finally, order a few rounds of beer and chat with some of the locals while you unwind at Sanctuary Restaurant.
Before you head off, check out some of the other things to do in the area:
- Take some time to immerse yourself in the beautiful surroundings at Mill Ruins Park. While you're there, be sure to check out the walking trails.
- Stone Arch Bridge is an engineering landmark and a significant piece of the history of the region.
- Take in the interesting exhibits at Washburn "A" Mill.
- It could be a musical, comedy or tragedy, time at Guthrie Theater is a great way to experience some first-class entertainment.
- Expand your horizons and learn about the people that influenced this area by going to Mill City Museum.
The rail transport terminal, Target Field Station & Rail Platform, is 1 mile away from Saint Anthony Falls, making the metro a convenient and popular method of transportation.
Our list of hotels in Downtown Minneapolis supplies all you require, so you'll certainly get a place to stay near Saint Anthony Falls that you'll love. Downtown Minneapolis saw more than a few sightseers in the past year, so get hunting. All the information you're searching for you'll find just a click away. When reservation time arrives, you'll rest assured: guests of all manner approved of their Downtown Minneapolis hotel.
- You'll get it right here if you're looking for room contentment in addition to cleanliness.
- The guest service at hotels near Saint Anthony Falls will be wonderful which can only enrich your visit to this marvelous site.
- Rooms in Downtown Minneapolis lodging are always clean and neat.
Accommodation close to Downtown Minneapolis saw greater amounts of visitors in the last year than the year prior to that, and it's simple to see why. With our comprehensive catalogue of hotels near Saint Anthony Falls, you can stay right in the region.
Exciting Downtown Minneapolis
Once you've checked Saint Anthony Falls off your timetable, there are still more things to do in Downtown Minneapolis.
- Downtown Minneapolis is currently starting to gain in status after having been hidden away.
- Visit one of the local monuments, then head out on the town to conclude your day with a bang.
- After you spend some hours on its ample adventures, you'll also see Downtown Minneapolis knows a thing or two about welcoming its visitors.
Get ready to wave goodbye to the vistas you're used to and usher in some all-new photo ops. Planning a getaway to Downtown Minneapolis is unquestionably the best plan you've ever had, especially when you take advantage of the awesome deals on accommodation near Saint Anthony Falls from Expedia. Book today!